- What is Wesana Health?
Wesana Health is a data-driven life science company pioneering drug development for mental health related conditions through psychedelic therapies.
- What year was Wesana founded?
- Where is Wesana headquartered?
- Who are Wesana’s top executives?
- When did Wesana go public?
May 10, 2021
- What is an RTO?
A reverse takeover ("RTO") is a common avenue for accessing Canadian capital markets where a private company merges with a reporting issuer to become publicly traded.
- What exchange does the stock trade on and what is the stock ticker symbol?
Wesana trades on the Canadian Securities Exchange (“CSE”) under the ticker symbol “WESA.”
- How do I invest in Wesana?
You can purchase shares in the Company through a registered broker-dealer of your choice. You cannot purchase units directly from the Company. For information about investing in stocks, you may want to consult a financial professional to explain to you the risks and suitability when investing.
- Does Wesana offer a Direct Stock Purchase Plan (DSPP or DRIP)?
We do not offer a direct stock purchase or dividend reinvestment program.
- Does Wesana pay a dividend?
Wesana does not anticipate paying any cash dividends in the foreseeable future.
- What is Wesana's fiscal year?
Our fiscal year end is December 31.
- Who is Wesana's independent auditor?
- Who is Wesana’s transfer agent?
Odyssey Trust Company
- Where can I get a copy of materials filed with the Canadian Securities Administration?
Our public securities filings are available on www.sedar.com
- Do you have another question that hasn't been answered?
Please submit investor questions here.